Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

archive '12 : Pulau Manukan, Sabah


Peace, serenity : when was the last time you had cleared your mind?

Hi guys. So I was going through some old photos on my laptop & on my Facebook & decided to upload SOME of the pictures our class went for an island trip. You know, those 'bonding' kind of trips. So we went to this island called Manukan Island. 



It's accessible via speed boat which you take from Jesselton Point. It could cost you around RM20 I think, this also depends on which travel agency you're using. We went in a group so we paid RM30, class event so we had food & stuffs. :) **NOTE : there are people on the side of Waterfront that will ask you if you want to go to any islands or not. BEWARE of these people. They can either extort money from you or are conmen. I am not sure, well I don't think they're licensed but please be aware. To be safe, use travel agencies are they do have a guide to walk you through. 

Moving on.









I was in charge of the warming up session. teehee. noob. 

I didn't take much photos after the warming up session cause 1) I was lazy 2) I went to play 3) I was lazy to even take selcas oh dear me. But we had ice breaking activities after that so it was pretty much fun fun fun :) At the end of the day, we became close with our seniors & our juniors. So I think that was the best part of it all. 


So this is my family, the UMS Geology batch of 11/12. 
Not all of us are here but I am ever thankful to have them.
:)
*PS:/ this is JesseltonPoint.

One of the many attractions of Jesseltion Point (JP) is they have a wide variety of stalls & shops. You have restaurants nearby and you can walk to the nearest shopping malls in KK called Suria Sabah. 


& well, this thing over here. yelp.


That is all for today! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment