Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

the devil's spawn : Candy Crush Saga

so let's talk about apps. this game is so addictive I can't even....

HI. So before I go out for CNY a.k.a red packet hunting (lol), I finally decided to check out this game on Facebook. & boy was I hooked or should I say, regretted. The game format is pretty simple; it's your classic Blitz, Bejeweled game. Match 3 or more and get these awesome bonuses. In Candy Crush Saga (CCS), there's no time limit but there's a limited number of moves (like in Chuzzle) and a target points you need to score.


This is your homescreen, shows where your friends at & where you at. See the top left where's there's like a timer? You need like life/health points to enable you to continuously play (like in Tetris). THAT is the death of me cause I can't play shit yet. ugh. I suck at this game. 

so after 21 minutes and 28 seconds...


aww yeah!


well. well. crap. 

So I have to wait another 25 minutes for my health to increase by 1 so I can play again. 

crying.jpg

I got bored so I downloaded the same game on my iPhone. It's available on Android app store too. 



It's a good way to waste time while I am in the car. Game's interface is also good. The power ups are cool too but here's the con of it : IT AIN'T FREE BRO!

morecrying.jpg

Oh well. I just felt like blogging about CSS. ugh. Anyways! let's go out! red packets come to mommy!

& the theme ladies & gentlemen : green & black. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment