Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

boom goes the fireworks.


Happy Lunar New Year you guys. 

As much as the Chinese bloodline flows within my veins....okay what the eff. HAHA. Anyways. Yes Happy Chinese New Year to my friends, fellow bloggers...and well..the general public (hi!). We don't celebrate the Lunar New Year cause I was brought up in a Malay environment even though we do have a bloodline..as well as relatives who celebrate the New Year. But it's alright. I know I will be collecting red packets along the way wohoo! 

May this year of the Snake brings everyone prosperity, luck, happiness, love and all the good things in life that makes you giddy. 

My new semester starts next week. NEXT-effing-WEEK!! time does fly fast doesn't it? I am on my 2nd year 2nd semester. Oh dear I have 1 more year till I graduate. crying.jpg

I was thinking of continuing my studies before I start work. I've been thinking over my options to two cases. 1) awarded a scholarship 2) not awarded a scholarship

IF I was awarded, I was thinking of either UK or Australia. But things are rough around here (plus my grades lol why) so option 2 is that I would want to go to West Malaysia either in UM or USM. I wouldn't want to get my hopes high so I decided to ace my exams & industrial training but have a plan at the back of my head. When all's well then I will think it over. Any advices? No? Yeah you can DM me over at Twitter personally. xo

I will going out in a bit..in like another 3 hours? Family friend's place. Haven't met them for such a long time. Decided to blog since I have been lazy...more like nothing much happened with my life. A month of holidays just wasted like that oh why. 

& that is all. 

Happy Chinese New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment