Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

4th semester's starting....

...next week. Monday, per se. & I am back in my dorm. My dad drove me & my mom to KK this morning. Left the house around 6.30ish and reached the border of Sabah at what..10.30? 4 hours...damn that was fast. Well this was cause the roads were cleared i.e no traffic jams whether it was at the ferry queue or at the immigration checkpoints.

Good.

Just felt like blogging to...yknow, update. Seeing someone tomorrow & pretty psyched about that. :) Right now I have mosquitoes biting my legs & they itch like heck. My legs look like they have pancake patches on them oh dear. They're HUGE I kid you not but I won't take any pictures cause....ew no! haha


seems like the dormitory here got a makeover! good bye pink curtains & hello green curtains!
I for 1 like this shade of green. :)


seems like my whole diet regime in Brunei has gone to waste because I started nom-ing this. THIS IS SERIOUSLY GOOD. unf. 

Speaking of good...

Yoga Lin or 林宥嘉 (Lin You Jia) released a jazz album last February 5th entitled JAZZ CHANNEL & if you dig jazz songs, them slow, mellow blues...give this one a spin. For this album, he sings in both English & Chinese for certain songs. My personal favorite is I Only Care About You. 



that's all from me today. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment