Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

I got time.

...to blog. heh. I've been away for so long I really have no idea what to type except on what have I been up to.

nothing.

Well, that's said & done. Sort now. As of now, I am sitting in Starbucks. Cookie points for me for finishing one report. ONE. yes one. I can practically come here every now & then to finish my work or have a talk session with..well...should we start naming names? :)



Heads up for UMS students, the Starbucks near the main entrance of OneBorneo get 20% discount for food and beverages. So go young Padawan go!

guess what's inside? a table. A TABLE. seriously.
Geology stuff. 

happier times. :) 

Earth Hour 2013 was a memorable one. We danced for the sake of dancing and we enjoyed every second of it. & oohh freebies!


"dancing gives me so much inspiration to express, to be graceful, freedom without restriction or pressure and endless imagination. That is why I dance." - Yatii, April 7th 2013


I went to a dance battle the other day at 51DC. To my dismay, I lost. But I realized that it doesn't matter about winning or not...heck it doesn't matter how many battles you went, how many opponents you faced, how many dancing classes you went, how many people criticized you on the spot for not following their ways, methods of dancing or how you lack techniques...at the end of the day, it's how you feel about yourself. Whether you improved, you lack some things in your dancing, your feelings into the music, how you accentuate your body and how it resonate to the music...it's all about you and your passion to dance. I am no professional dancer or do I call myself a dancer but...screw what people say, as long as you put a smile on your face when you dance, as long as you feel the music...to me, you are not merely moving your body, you are dancing.

To end this post...

in this case is BYE! 

Midterms coming up, so will be busy with studying & whats not. Wish me luck! & do leave me stuff in my ask.fm


1 comment: